Medicaid to 26: Michigan

Contact your foster care worker for a referral. If you are not sure who that person is or how to contact them, contact your local DHS office. For a list of DHS county offices, visit,4562,7-124-5459_5461---,00.html.

To apply directly, contact the Foster Care Transitional Medicaid (FCTMA) Unit at (517) 335-3627.