Medicaid to 26: Oregon

Click here for program information. Download the flyer for youth here.

You can request a FFCY application from your DHS caseworker, Independent Living Program (ILP) provider or FosterClub Dedicated Outreach Representative. You an also apply by phone by calling the DHS Children's Medical Unit (CMED) at 503-945-5720 or 503-947-2598.

If you want to print out the Former Foster Youth Medical Referral Form, click here. After you print out the form and complete it, you can submit it in any of the ways listed below:

  • Email: applications can be requested or submitted via email to [email protected] 
  • Mail: print, complete and mail application to CMED, 500 Summer Street NE, E-69, Salem, Oregon 97301 
  • Fax: 503-945-7032

If you have questions or problems, you can also contact foster care ombudsman: