There are multiple ways to contact us. For general business inquiries, media and press inquiries, and inquiries about events or fundraising, please scroll to the bottom of this page to find the appropriate email contact. If you have a question for our legal staff, we may be able to provide assistance. Please read below and fill out the form to ask your question.
What we can do:
If we can provide assistance, Juvenile Law Center will respond to you via email within two weeks. We may provide resources relating to child welfare or juvenile justice work or referrals to organizations that may be helpful.
For questions related to youth in foster care or in the juvenile or criminal court system….
Before completing the form to ask your question, please note the following:
- Juvenile Law Center cannot respond to emergency inquiries.
- Juvenile Law Center does not have the capacity to respond to every inquiry. When a question falls into Juvenile Law Center’s issue areas, we will respond within two weeks.
- If you do not hear from a member of the Juvenile Law Center staff within two weeks, we are unable to provide assistance.
- Juvenile Law Center does not investigate child abuse matters. To report child abuse, call your child abuse hotline.
- Juvenile Law Center does not have capacity to investigate public corruption in child welfare or juvenile justice systems.
- Juvenile Law Center does not handle child welfare matters related to custody or adoption.
- Juvenile Law Center does not generally represent individuals in court as we are not a direct legal services organization.
- Juvenile Law Center cannot offer legal advice regarding specific cases or situations.
To ask a question to a member of our staff, please fill out the form below.
Local: (215) 625-0551
Fax: (215) 625-2808
1800 JFK Blvd, Suite #1900B
Philadelphia, PA 19103