Request for Reinstatement of Subsidy or Renegotiation of Subsidy Terms Consistent With Act 80

Juvenile Law Center,

This form can be used to make a request to the county children and youth agency if you believe that your adoption or permanent legal custodianship subsidy needs to be renegotiated based on the passage of Act 80.

Related Resources