In addition to litigation, appellate advocacy, submission of amicus briefs, policy reform, and training, Juvenile Law Center develops resources to educate child-serving professionals, youth, and the public on key child welfare and justice issues.
These resources include:
- Youth-oriented, Pennsylvania-specific fact sheets on topics we are asked about most frequently, such as topics related to juvenile delinquency proceedings; youth in care; reproductive rights, pregnancy, and parenting; and juvenile records
- Publications for youth and for lawyers and child advocates on juvenile justice and child welfare issues and practices
- A Pennsylvania County-by-County Resource Guide to help older youth who are aging out of care find information on housing, legal services, child care, and more
- "Pursuing Justice," our podcast featuring true stories and conversations on issues facing today's youth in the child welfare and justice systems, hosted by Yowei Shaw
- Summaries of significant judicial decisions from Pennsylvania state and federal courts in the areas of juvenile and criminal justice, child welfare, and education