Nominations for the 2024 Leadership Prize are now OPEN.
Recipients of the Leadership Prize are leading lights whose inspirational careers are beacons for future generations and whose work has substantially improved the lives of youth.
We're looking for nominations from any field—law, government, the arts, media, entertainment, sports, business, or any other sector—of individuals who are working on behalf of youth in the child welfare and justice systems.
Awardees have achieved lasting change either through a lifetime of work on behalf of youth, a landmark contribution to the field of children’s rights, or exceptional efforts to shine a light on the most important issues affecting youth today. The Prize carries an honorarium of $5,000.
To nominate, you will need:
- Your name and contact information
- The name and contact information of the person you are nominating
- A 500-word (or less) statement on why you feel the nominee has achieved lasting change on behalf of youth and/or the field of children’s rights
- A biography and/or any website links to pertinent information you would like to share that would support your nomination
Deadline for submissions is Thursday, November 30th at 11:59PM ET.
Winners will be announced in December.
Join us in Philadelphia on May 8, 2024 to meet our winners!
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
* We are not accepting international nominations.