2018 Leadership Prize Celebration
If you are passionate about youth rights and reforming the child welfare and justice systems, our annual Leadership Prize Celebration is the event for you! This is your opportunity to engage policymakers, media, advocates, and others who care about children and fight to hold systems accountable when they hurt youth.
Join us on May 9 at the National Constitution Center to honor the 2018 winners: Judge Steven C. Teske, Chief Judge of the Juvenile Court of Clayton County, GA, Attorney Francis V. Guzman of National Center for Youth Law, and Teen Vogue.
We're thrilled to welcome guests from across the country to support this year's winners! Solomon Jones will emcee the event, and our program includes members of our youth advocacy programs (Juveniles for Justice and Youth Fostering Change) and special remarks by James Bell of the W. Haywood Burns Institute.
Tickets are $50. Having trouble buying your ticket? Call Rosie McNamara-Jones at (215) 625-0551 x 118 or email email@example.com.
About The Leadership Prize
Juvenile Law Center's annual Leadership Prize is awarded to outstanding advocates working to advance the rights and well-being of youth in the child welfare and justice systems. Recipients are leading lights in the field whose inspirational careers serve as beacons for the next generation of advocates.
This year, our winners are Attorney Francis “Frankie” V. Guzman of National Youth Law Center; Judge Steven C. Teske, Juvenile Court Judge of Clayton County, GA; and Teen Vogue. We are thrilled to celebrate their work and hope you can attend the event in their honor. Read more about the winners here.
Place a Tribute to Honor the 2018 Winners
Consider placing a special message or a tribute to the 2018 winners in our program book. Simply click "tickets" or contact us to buy your program space. For details, call Rosie McNamara-Jones at (215) 625-0551 x 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Us in Leadership As A Distinguished Sponsor
Your generous support is more important now than ever, as we respond to new challenges and threats to many hard-won reforms for youth. Recognizing and honoring the trailblazers among us is critical to creating and sustaining a better world for our youth. Help build and sustain the field of child advocacy with Juvenile Law Center for years to come.
Sponsor levels start at $2,500 and can be submitted online up to $10,000. We suggest sponsorships above $10,000 be fulfilled offline. Sponsorship gifts of $10,000 and above may be also fulfilled across multiple years.
Click here for our sponsor form or call Rosie McNamara-Jones at (215) 625-0551 x118 to set up a sponsorship.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
We are incredibly grateful to our Leadership Prize sponsors for recognizing and honoring the trailblazers among us!
Elizabeth Adams Lasser and Clifford Lasser
Nadeem and Gina Bezar
Barry and Jan Zubrow
Annie E. Casey Foundation
Stephen Labaton and Miriam Sapiro
Thomas and Sandra McCoy
Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
Charisse R. Lillie
Susan Vivian Mangold and Daniel Mangold
Morgan Le Fay Foundation
Robert Reinstein and Tay Aspinwall
Schnader Harrison Segal and Lewis
Amy Schwartz and Eric Koenig
Daniel and Sheila Segal
Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? No age requirements. Guests may be asked for ID. Guests under the age of 21 will not be served alcohol.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Click here for directions, transportation and parking at the National Constitution Center.
- Hotel information: We have booked a block of rooms for out-of-town guests at the Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District (400 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106). Single and double rooms are available for $169, plus taxes. To book, call the hotel at 1-877-999-3223 and ask for Juvenile Law Center Leadership Prize or click here. The reservation deadline is April 9, 2018.
- What is the dress code? Dress is business/cocktail.
- Who do I contact for questions? Please contact Rosie McNamara-Jones at (215) 625-0551 x 118 or email@example.com.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? You do NOT have to bring your printed ticket to the event, but please check in at the the door when you arrive. If you use the Eventbrite app we can scan your phone upon entry.
- Is my ticket transferrable? Yes, but please let us know who will use your pass.
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? Yes, but please let us know who paid for the ticket.
- Is my payment for this event tax deductible? Your payment for this event is a contribution to Juvenile Law Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. If you attend the event, the amount of your contribution in excess of $75 per attendee is tax deductible. If you do not attend the event, your contribution is fully tax deductible. A copy of Juvenile Law Center's official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.